Ok how do I wire these 2 amps?

Participant count
  • Participant list

mgcauctions09
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
alabama
I have 2 ap30001d amps. Got 1 power,1 ground to each amp. With the remote wires can I jump 2 wires (1 from each audiopipe to my mids and high amp?)

Also I have a set of rcas coming from sub output on my headunit. How do I send a signal to my other amp? I only have 1 sub out?????

Yes you can just jump the remote wire.

They're both sub amps correct? Well you can either buy Y-Splitters for the RCA cables, or the amp should have an RCA in as well as an RCA out, so you would just need a set of RCA cables to go from the out of the first amp, to the in of the second amp.

You take the sub RCA, which has a male end on it, and plug the female single end of the Y splitter into that. The Y splitter RCA will have a female end on the single side, and 2 male ends on the end that has the split in it. Just use it to get 2 RCA ends and plug one into each amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.