Official Trump Thread - Winners only

OP
wew lad

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
Well it's been a while is America great again yet?
Is it still like a soap opera on the news between rep and dems? Been like that as long as I can remember certainly ramped up these days though.
Are the tv ratings up?
Are they still selling you can make a difference your vote counts everyone matters everyone is equal we the people by the people etc etc?
The more things change the more they stay the same.
No. We have a ways to go but we're on the right track. The pc nonsense is as out of hand as ever and people are literally having tempter tantrums in the street over propaganda they're being fed about the climate. At least the people acting crazy are getting outed as such and no one takes the crazies seriously when they block streets and act like that somehow helps

Oh and they're acting out enough now where they can at least get decked in self defense and everyone laughs at the cucks who thought they could fight, so there's that

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
If you think fear mongering kids into believing their life will end in 12 years isn't propaganda, I suggest you check your privilege.
Lol, well yeah that's retarded, but climate change and global warming is a real thing. Sure the planet goes through cycles but it's a fact that it's been sped up substantially by man.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Anyone want to explain to me why Trump says we're building a wall in Colorado. Let me guess he thinks that New Mexico is actually part of Mexico. God damn, he's dumber than a box of rocks.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Any thoughts on Bernie's heart attack? Hillary shitting herself and falling over multiple times?
I'm pretty sure global warming and the depletion of the ozone layer had nothing to do with those. If it did then things are even worse than I thought.

fithwheel

Dec 8, 2017
indiana
Any thoughts on Bernie's heart attack? Hillary shitting herself and falling over multiple times?
Just proof that all 3 are old af and shouldn't be leaders of the country.
One has a failing heart
One has a problems just getting into a car
One is mentally ill and possibly retarded.

Reactions: Slo_Ride
OP
wew lad

wew lad

wew lad inc
Mar 22, 2015
MA
I'm pretty sure global warming and the depletion of the ozone layer had nothing to do with those. If it did then things are even worse than I thought.
You're far too small minded and blinded by the whole "orange man bad" thing to realize that the evolution of humanity has nothing to do with this planet. It's not some zero sum game. Worrying about the relative .1x10^9999999999999 resources on this planet only serves to slow down our species when compared to the vast resources available in one tiny part of our own galaxy. A few centuries from now people will laugh at the thought of global warming because the resources available are so immense it would take trillions of years to deplete them and even then, we'll be able to manufacture whatever the **** we want from quarks. The goal is to populate space and advance our intelligence.

Yet we have people refusing to procreate because of virtue signalling for "muh planet."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
n2audio Amplifiers 17
THATpurpleKUSH Amplifiers 25

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)

Latest posts

Trending topics

Latest classifieds