[OFFICIAL] Funny Craigslist Ads

BOOMINGRANDPA

WOLFRAM FTW
Jan 8, 2017
NC
i just got text asking for my address so he cab send me a check and arrange for pickup of pioneer sub., please.. how stupid are peeps that they fall for that crap?

BOOMINGRANDPA

WOLFRAM FTW
Jan 8, 2017
NC
Your gonna back out on an interested buyer?!
if u call a scam interested yeah.. also had guy text me say my mum want your electronic device email her at blah blah blah come on man u think someone in another state is gonna come get a pioneer sub... they want address and email addy so they can sell them or send virus or something on email.. not one of them replied when i said when can u come see it..

shredder2

CarAudio.com Elite
Nov 19, 2017
Az
if u call a scam interested yeah.. also had guy text me say my mum want your electronic device email her at blah blah blah come on man u think someone in another state is gonna come get a pioneer sub... they want address and email addy so they can sell them or send virus or something on email.. not one of them replied when i said when can u come see it..
Or the guy that says the check is in the mail (or he's disabled and in another state so someone else will pick it up)... and wants to pick it up asap... or the check is drawn on the bank of Nigeria and invalid... or can you ship it as his (invalid) check will be more than enough to cover shipping?... so many scams on C/L... I avoid any return gmail requests... spammers!

JohnKuthe

CarAudio.com Veteran
Sep 9, 2016
Missouri
Or the guy that says the check is in the mail (or he's disabled and in another state so someone else will pick it up)... and wants to pick it up asap... or the check is drawn on the bank of Nigeria and invalid... or can you ship it as his (invalid) check will be more than enough to cover shipping?... so many scams on C/L... I avoid any return gmail requests... spammers!
The ones I loved are the Asian-accented asking me about my computer! I discovered in a really smart assed mood onced by just exclaining "Computer? I don't have a computer!" while staring AT my computer's monitor!

They hang up really fast then! :)

John Kuthe...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
n2audio Amplifiers 17
BOOMINGRANDPA The Thunderdome! 16

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds