[OFFICIAL] Funny Craigslist Ads

JohnKuthe

CarAudio.com Veteran
Sep 9, 2016
Missouri
[quote name='Boomin_tahoe']@Jeffdachef this one's for you buddy, lol! I messaged him and he got really defensive about his buddy built box...got plans from car audio fabrication. I barely said anything just gave a few helpful hints, got nuttin' but attitude back from him..."you don't know what my circumstances are so butt out....if your not gonna buy it then oh well". For 1500 wth is gonna buy it, esp with holidays around the corner lmao.[/QUOTE]

ROFL!!! Now YOU know what it feels like!! ;-)

John Kuthe...

Boomin_tahoe

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA

Jeffdachef

Gunz That Turn on Nunz
Feb 5, 2013
South Coast Metro, CA
Go 4 it. Can't beat that deal for 20 bucks and won't find a better one. Wonder how 1/2 the amp isn't working tho....ask him. I'm curious to see what he says.
so the guy said it stopped working when he had the volume up very loud and hot swapped the RCAs. I tested the amp and all channels worked. Soooooo i'm guessing his head unit RCA pre-outs blew and not the amp bwuahahahaha. What a score... This amp feels super underrated. pretty fking loud for so called "50" watts

Boomin_tahoe

Hurtin' feelings errrday.
10+ year member
Jul 24, 2005
WA
All I can say is absolutely nice score...his loss lol I wouldn't even tell him amp was fine after testing it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
n2audio Amplifiers 17
BOOMINGRANDPA The Thunderdome! 16

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Trending topics

Latest classifieds