Southwest Region *Official* CA Junkyard/BE Stereo San Diego forum meet !

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
Date updated. We ran into a small problem and moved it to sunday.

Hopefully this doesnt conflict with anyones schedule

plenty of food and of course speakers. We'll raffle some cool stuff off and have some nice local discounts for anyone who wants to buy on the spot.

Mostly just to have a good time, see everyone’s stuff, tour the plant, get metered, and uhm... we'll have some serious subwoofers for deming.

james told me about this, i might go, if nothing comes up
you should go. 'We' just finished your setup.

now i have to redo mine. From an SI mag 15 to 2 iDQ15s.....

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif i'm tired.

oh i like the mag. but in this port it's way too loud for me. I guess i'm just not as into output as i use to be. Also, my bro is never satisfied w/ the subs he run, so i KNOW he'll be satisfied w/ this mag. and i'll be satisfied w/ the 2 iDQ15s. I just want to get my setup finished, tuned, and not worry about it anymore. I just ordered a pair of CX62s on eBay //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif ... hopefully, they'll arrive soon. After i get them in, i'm gonna push my luck and try to get Eric Stevens from ID to help me tune my system. Maybe he'll be happy to help, being that i'll have allll ID speakers.

i can't believe i said "too loud"

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.