Southwest Region *Official* CA Junkyard/BE Stereo San Diego forum meet !

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT

supa_c
5,000+ posts

Abministrator
In a chair
Many of you have been awaiting for the official thread, here it is !!

This will be one of many CA Junkyard/BE Stereo meets in the southern california area.

Since CA Junkyard is such an involved forum we would like to take opportunity for you forum members to meet the men behind the scenes of CA Junkyard and BE Stereo as well as other forum members.

Now onto the stuff you are intrested in

BE Stereo has purchased a Term Lab Sensor that will be avaliable at this meet for everyone to use for a very small fee.

Prices are as follows:

2 30 sec runs= $10

Each addtional 30 sec is $5.

Everyone who has paid the $10 will get their 2 runs, after everyone has cycled through we will start the addtional runs to make it fair. More information will be given at the meet on how to play your stereo properly.

We will also have a prize to the loudest vehicle that shows up.

What it is, I can't say, that would ruin the fun.

Additional prizes will also be given out for various things

Its not a meet unless we give away free stuff, and who doesn't want free stuff ?

The meet will take place at TC Sounds in San Diego.

Time:10:00 AM to who knows ?

Date: April 15th, second week of april, on a sunday.

Address:9586 Distribution Ave, Suite D, San Diego, CA 92121

http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=9586+Distribution+Ave,+Suite+D,+San+Diego,+CA+92121&sll=32.715278,-117.156389&sspn=0.1167,0.205479&layer=&ie=UTF8&z=17&om=1&iwloc=addr

As far as im aware of, this is the only meet ever to be held at a buildhouse.

Hotdogs(good ones) will be avaliable for sale as well as soda.

If you do not prefer that there are many resturants within walking distance.

All are welcome to come no matter where you are located.

If you are avaliable let me know and I'll add you to the list on CA Junkyard.com

For further information please go here:

http://www.caraudiojunkyard.com/forum/showthread.php?p=11681#post11681

Since im not a member of every forum out there im asking if you guys can get the word out there for us.

**This post may be updated without warning**

Supa_c

Dalucifer

Wkbdkid

JamesBang

Dragnix

Californiaboy5

Beerdrnkr

jonny101abc

ThomasG

The Admin

WaTTsLOk187

Acidburn

Photocrazy8

Also, if you think its to far, you have to be over 150 miles away to complain because thats how far im driving and im just a host !

We will have one closer to the Los Angeles people later this year so don't get your hopes up too soon.

my setup is finally done, but **** does it need some major tuning... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

As the saying goes...run what you've brung //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Hopefully I'm atleast bumping my 3 Pioneer 12's off of a MTX 1501D but later on it'll be a 15" TC-2000 off the same amp. Please tell me that's one of the free giveaways!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.