SOLD (off topic) Nitro hpi Savage ss 25

Participant count
  • Participant list

FLYNNT9
10+ year member

i read more then post
Im selling my mint cond. Hpi Savage 25 ss nitro truck ass people in the rc game know this is one of the best out . This the ss kit so it has all the hop ups including the some of the ones i put on it .

Motor saver air filter

orion 1400 mah reciver pack

J R xr2i remote 2 model memory

J R ultra torque steering servo

i got all spare parts ,upgraded parts,boxes and manuals so i will ship in orignal boxes any1 who knows RC knows that this is well over 500 dollars worth of stuff and thats not retail . i dont know how to post pics so if u want them i can email them to u or somebody can tell me how to post pics, i tried but i didnt know what i was doing .

this is as close to new as it get it has no gallons of fuel threw it none , i was going to race with it then my work shift change so i cant race it not even fully broke in asking $400 obo plus ship . or if someone pays 400 i'll ship for free

also consider $325 and a decnt 4ch amp can be profile dont really care as long as it works. money comes first thow . Also got a 55mph car that i may get rid of mint cond.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.