OEM- AM/FM w/CD player 2001~2003 Taurus/Sable

Participant count
  • Participant list

LiveAudio911
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Texas
Looking for the OEM AM/FM w/CD Player years 2001~2003 model Controller.. Just need the unit, dont need the nobs for the manual Climate Controllers.. I have all that..

Looking to see if anyone has one... Ebay and Junk yards want too much in my opinion.. Let me know if anyone has one of these POS's laying around they want to get rid of..

get_image.aspx

Thanks.. I have the dash kit.. I pulled out.. Wife is driving the car now.. and just wanting stock.. but we only have Am/FM and the 01~03 models w/ cd player will work..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.