Nuff Said, Alonzo

finding a box for a sq 12 for $60 is going to be hard to find.
How about this, Single 12'' Transmission Line Slot Ported Sub Box - Car Audio Factory or Belva 1SV12B 12-inch Vented Car Sub Box Made with 3/4" MDF and or http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/products/137/Subwoofer_Enclosures/Ported_Subwoofer_Boxes.aspx?NS=Speaker+Size|12&Price=$50+-+$100, i don't mind paying a bit more which of those would you choose to use with the SQ, i like that transmission line enclosure myself but .. ?

I've heard that Belva box with multiple 12's that probably aren't as good of a sub as the HDS212, but they all sounded good with that box. Might be worth a buy.

I wouldn't use either of those boxes. Build your own...

Did a box a few weeks ago for 2 HDS300 12's. Guy only has a 600watt amp but it's pretty impressive. Plans to get an SQ2200 soon, should be a huge improvement.

I've been running SQ stuff since they were Audioque. VERY solid products and great price to performance ratio...

buy doing that you should get more output from the sub. i just did not want you buying a prefab box that is really to small for what these sq subs need. as you probly would not be happy.

now if your interested ill have a box for a sq 15" up for sale soon.

as im going to build a box for 2 sq 15" . ya i know you were looking at the 12" but ......... lol

How would you say soundqubed lines up against FI? Just because im from a small town and have pretty much only heard box brands (alpine, kicker) and fi //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

How would you say soundqubed lines up against FI? Just because im from a small town and have pretty much only heard box brands (alpine, kicker) and fi //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
I've built numerous enclosures for both brands and have owned both. Either one is very solid and will perform well in the right enclosure. FI subs are usually more pronounced on the lower end and fall off on the upper bass freqs. AQ is usually the opposite, not as boomy down low and very strong n the mid/upper freqs...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

ObTechAudio

Senior VIP Member
ObTechAudio
Provo, UT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from