Now these are some rims!

This thread has really lost focus, but I want to throw this one out there....

What if I said that it was fugly to have a giant wooden box with speakers in the back of a car! Why would anyone in their right mind add the weight of subs, amps, batteries, and boxes to their car and reduce its handling characteristics and performance and eliminate all of its storage space? Not to mention why add tons of power hungry amplifiers that can hurt your factory charging system and cause you to have to stack multiple batteries and run new cable just to make sure you dont blow up your alternator! Why would anyone spend $5k on a stereo system in a $1.5k car? Why would you do all this to only to make a stereo so loud that it will ultimately be the cause of your loss of hearing over your lifetime. WHY???? I mean all cars today come with at least 4 speakers, and sometimes even more. They play music just fine! So why would anyone ever cut their doors and rip apart their car just to make it sound a little better or even a little louder?

It just isnt as funny when someone is picking on your hobby!!!

I am an avid car audio fan as well as an avid wheel fan. Why cant someone put 30's on a donk if you can put 30 15" XXX's in an old milk truck with 50kw of power producing enough SPL to practically stop someones heart? Its all in what ya like...I know some of you presented you opinions respectfully, but for those that didnt...understand that just because you dont like it doesnt make it WRONG!

Actually if you read the whole thread, I stated I was just placed in this dump everyone refers to as the south by our wonderful government. I'm originally from the educated north.

and WHAT makes you think I wasn't 'placed into this dump' as well, Top gun?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Albany, GA = One of the largest Marine Corp Logistics bases in the world.

This thread has really lost focus, but I want to throw this one out there.... 

What if I said that it was fugly to have a giant wooden box with speakers in the back of a car! Why would anyone in their right mind add the weight of subs, amps, batteries, and boxes to their car and reduce its handling characteristics and performance and eliminate all of its storage space? Not to mention why add tons of power hungry amplifiers that can hurt your factory charging system and cause you to have to stack multiple batteries and run new cable just to make sure you dont blow up your alternator! Why would anyone spend $5k on a stereo system in a $1.5k car? Why would you do all this to only to make a stereo so loud that it will ultimately be the cause of your loss of hearing over your lifetime. WHY???? I mean all cars today come with at least 4 speakers, and sometimes even more. They play music just fine! So why would anyone ever cut their doors and rip apart their car just to make it sound a little better or even a little louder?

It just isnt as funny when someone is picking on your hobby!!!

I am an avid car audio fan as well as an avid wheel fan. Why cant someone put 30's on a donk if you can put 30 15" XXX's in an old milk truck with 50kw of power producing enough SPL to practically stop someones heart? Its all in what ya like...I know some of you presented you opinions respectfully, but for those that didnt...understand that just because you dont like it doesnt make it WRONG!
And we have a WINNER.

You sir, are on the correct path.

2006-JE-Design-Audi-A8-Side-Angle-Water-1280x960.jpg

21" Clean. Simple. [/thread]

^^^^^^^^^ THAT IS FGUKING HOT.

160_0512et_23zVolkswagenPassenger_S.jpg

WIDE small wheels. Your typical styling for a 'euro'
Man, that flame layout is really poorly done for the lines on that truck //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Clashes with the flares.

Where's the ugly-tree emoticon?
vwroadkill2.gif

.. **** I love a sick Audi. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I think these look cool there differnt u dont see them everywhere, there so ridicoulous its cool, The only thing i dont like is people putting 20's or 22's on trucks it looks so stupid an escalade or tahoe on 20;s eww.

I'd figure i'd add to the collection with a few cars I saw yesterday at the CN sounds SPL competition/car show. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
P7140331.jpg

P7140329.jpg

P7140330.jpg

P7140320.jpg

P7140350.jpg

The 2nd one looks pretty good. Now the rest. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I like the guy that drives the orange dodge. Pretty cool dude.

BUT. A bodydropped truck that doesn't lay... doesn't make any sense to me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

XylerB

10+ year member
XylerB
IL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from