Southeast Region Nov 15th Sound Off Sumter, SC

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
Kinda dark picture, but here are the points Champions and runner's up for the 2008 Competition Only season. How about those trophies!

100_1571.jpg

100_1490.jpg

I think its an Elevation Audio. It was an awesome event. Here are some more pics.

100_1487.jpg

100_1491.jpg

100_1492.jpg

100_1493.jpg

100_1494.jpg

100_1495.jpg

Jacob Fuller (aka Mr. Sundown)

100_1498.jpg

100_1500.jpg

100_1507.jpg

100_1506.jpg

First of all you should have came over and introduced yourself.
I know but I'm a bit introverted, especially around people I don't know, so at the time the easiest thing for me to do was to just keep driving...

Were you the guy in the drop top mustang? I went over and introduced myself... Everyone is real nice dude, just walk up and say ,"Whats up?" ... It was a fun show!
No, I was in a green Subaru Outback Sport.

There was mention that the individuals posted were the season points winners/runners-up. Was this the last show of the season/year?

Oct 18th was the last points event for the '08 season. It takes them a bit to get all these huge trophies ready so this was the awards show for last seasons points champions. Nov 1st was the first points event of the '09 season.

Let me add that I've competed in several different organizations in the Carolinas and the Comp Only events are by far the best ones with the best trophies, cash prizes, and usually some other type of give away. Everyone always has the best time at these.

i didnt care for the one i went to back on aug 2nd, waited 2hrs to bass race. i dont care about burping. have they thought about doing any bass boxing classes?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.