Northern Michigan

im too far north //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
I'm even farther north, lol.

5 hours and 46 minutes from wrench6 hours and 56 minutes from leister

FML
Add 2 hours to each of these times and that's how far I am.

I have a house in the Houghton area, how far are you located from there?
I am at school up at Michigan Tech in Houghton, didn't anyone on this forum other than me or plug knew where Houghton was.

Was also thinking that the level of perks could be dertimined by wattage?

1000 watts and under. 1200-2000, 2200-4000, and a 5000 and up.(Sub Power only)

These categories would determine discounts and the 5000 and up people would get dealer cost on items?

Just need discussion from the guys to determine a fair operation and make legal documents we can all agree on.

To operate the "Clubhouse" idea it would be 50 members at 10 dollars a month just to cover the building. We are also trying to figure in how much it would cost as a team to keep our supplies available to make the trips to this Clubhouse worth it and you actually get things done. 50 members is determined by the weeks in a year.(52) so each member gets 1 week in the shop with available help.

Things to keep available that we are thinking would be building materials such as resins, fillers, MDF, wire and accessories....etc. The dues would make it available in bulk then pricing would be determined by your level...

Just keep debating and we will see what we can come up with.

I like the 10$ a month idea. What classes would we have to fill? 139 149 159 bass race etc? And will this have an application we have to fill out like the other team in michigan.

I am at school up at Michigan Tech in Houghton, didn't anyone on this forum other than me or plug knew where Houghton was.
lol...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yay...wattage sounds good to me...cause id be in the 5000+ class. woot.

I just couldnt see me making it down there a lot...my car isnt the most realiable thing on the planet

Hey, this sounds cool, you can count me in, As of NOW there is not much car audio stuff going on up here, I am the goto guy in Hale. so I do all the systems that are any good around here.

Plug we will help you.

The 10 bucks would only cover the building remember. We'd like to keep everything under 50 bucks a month and supply the needs of the team. Still in process of determining these fees.

There is no profit to us please remember this is for fun and to move our team around to shows and what not.

It's not competition only but it is encouraged. This Team Pot will help those that compete to get to shows and have lodging. What show and events determine funding etc...

We are just trying to figure out a buy in cost to deliver a entry package. Shirt, sticker pack, coupons...etc

Locally we have a hotel right acrosss the street. We are going to discuss with management discounts for team members to stay here weekly or daily and such.

Just keep the gears turning fellas

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.