northern cali

Participant count
  • Participant list

sacsking916
5,000+ posts

stayin high an loud
is it just there is that small of a competition scene here that there are **** near none out here??? or am i just not calling the right shops and searching correctly? i know doug stockton used to do northern cali but he stopped and his brother is doing it. but i cant find a website of his or nothing to see what dates there are comps.

you're not loud enough anyways. don't stress too hard about it.....

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

thanks. will have to check them out. i will ask around there 

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

but i know some people from here have got to be from the bay area. i heard there is still some around that area
yea Audio Connection is like Gary Killian and his team. They know just about every show that goes on in CA. And yea Doug stopped hosting the shows now his bro Dale does and Jeffery Fernandez in socal. Had 4 last month here in socal all official.

yea Audio Connection is like Gary Killian and his team. They know just about every show that goes on in CA. And yea Doug stopped hosting the shows now his bro Dale does and Jeffery Fernandez in socal. Had 4 last month here in socal all official.
**** im waiting to talk to dale. he will be out here next month for a show that i will definitely be attending. and from there i will ask him the schedule he has, and see how i can get updates from him about future shows

audio connection is pretty bad ***.they are located in my city.

they have some pretty bad *** cars/set ups. im sure if you contact them they will konw whats up with competitions in nor cal.

i was just at their shop a few days ago and they were talkin about an upcoming event, hit them up to find out.
yeah i called over there. they seemed hella coo. i was talking to someone i dont remember the name but he was helpful. said they were trying to get a few comps up and running if he ever got a minute from being so busy. he was trippin out that i told him i would drive 4 hours to there comps if i knew about them.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

sacsking916

5,000+ posts
stayin high an loud
sacsking916
emerald triangle..home of da trees
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date