Southeast Region North carolina members chime in!!!

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA

Twistid
5,000+ posts

I know we have around 6-10+ members from north carolina... mayby we could get a meet started up?

im in fayetteville... about 3 minutes from fort bragg...

i remember seeing a member from lexington, im curious to see how far that is from here... i actually saw lexington bbq on TV about how famous it is, and id love to try it sometime, im sure others would too, if its not to far

im new in North Carolina area. im stationed in Cherry Point and was kind of wondering if there was anyone around my area. im also looking for a car...preferably crx or a suv of some sort if you guys know anything around here for sale for a nice price. let me know in a pm or something...there has to be somebody around this area lol.

Nick

id might be in too depending on where it is. im in morganton, NC.

i dont know if i will have much to show when this happens but id like to see some other peoples installs

I'm in Lumberton, NC. Every Sunday at my house when the weather's nice is like a car audio get-together. I open up the woodshop, and kind of let people work on their stuff, and help them out, and we pitch in and get the grill fired up and the beer flowing.

I'm in Lumberton, NC. Every Sunday at my house when the weather's nice is like a car audio get-together. I open up the woodshop, and kind of let people work on their stuff, and help them out, and we pitch in and get the grill fired up and the beer flowing.
just from that post..i want to move down to nc or within 2hours

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.