Noobish question.

Fireitup
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Alabama
I know this question has been asked over and over(maybe no this certain one, but similar nonetheless.) 1 Zv3 12 or 2 SA-12s. Looking for SQL that can get low. Not sure if i am gonna go sealed or ported. Will be powered by AQ2200.

Really? Is it that obvious? Nobody has experience with both? If the zv3 is close to 2 sa I will get it to save space.

Why not look for an XCON 12 then?
If I could find one for the right price I definitely would. The 2 sa 12s would be cheaper though since I already have one. That's if 2 would be similar to the sound of the xcon.

It's a better sub all around. More motor, beefer parts, more excursion. My time with the SA, its strong in the 40hz range. They will play low, so will kicker. You had 4 10s, your overall displacement helped with you feel is low.

It's a better sub all around. More motor, beefer parts, more excursion. My time with the SA, its strong in the 40hz range. They will play low, so will kicker. You had 4 10s, your overall displacement helped with you feel is low.
I agree with you to an extent, tune the box low and they will get low but however you are right they seem i guess more at home between 38 to mid 40hz range idk why but i do agree

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.