Noob needs help!! DC M3 8's

Participant count
  • Participant list

Fl.keys lineman

I have a 2012 Silverado crew cab and am considering this box and thinking about 2 DC m3 8's. My local audio shop is pushing the JL stealth box but for $1200 that's a little pricey and I hear people say they aren't satisfied with the performance. Here's the link to the box. PORTED DUAL 8 BOX- 2007-2014 CHEVY SILVERADO CREW - Sound Off Audio, Inc.. Would it match up to these subs well? Also the stealthbox has 2 12tw3s sealed and if I went the other route it would be 2 8" subs ported. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure you have some box builders on here from FLA. I would have one of the local guys build me one to DC specs if I were in your shoes.

I have a 2012 Silverado crew cab and am considering this box and thinking about 2 DC m3 8's. My local audio shop is pushing the JL stealth box but for $1200 that's a little pricey and I hear people say they aren't satisfied with the performance. Here's the link to the box. PORTED DUAL 8 BOX- 2007-2014 CHEVY SILVERADO CREW - Sound Off Audio, Inc.. Would it match up to these subs well? Also the stealthbox has 2 12tw3s sealed and if I went the other route it would be 2 8" subs ported. Any suggestions are appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
thats a complete rip off.

Not that hard. Also find a local builder, there should be dozens flooding your florida craigslist or florida car audio facebook pages.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.