noob needs assistance,

Participant count
  • Participant list

s10
10+ year member

hi i was wondering if someone could design me a box for 2 10" concept cex going in a mazda b2200, ported tuned to umm... 33 hrtz? thanks alot! its going into a regular cab truck. umm i was thinking pvc porting... but whatever someone designes me is good thanks!

i'm assuming it will be a wedge box? take measurements on what you are willing to give for room, including if you plan on putting the amp on it, unless you plan on putting the amp in the middle, and you have buckets installed....... width, height, and depth, at top, and bottom. also, mounting depth of the subs, and t/s parameters...

that will make some noise, but also, bad noise, and not as loud as it could be. also, imho, you won't want to "enjoy" your system as much, since your kidneys don't enjoy. here is a recent one i did that was real successfull, which also souded better with the cabbin sealed...

WP_000182.jpg
WP_000209.jpg

i never uploaded the finished install, but you get the pic. what you describe is definately feasable, but, imho, more show-'n-go, than useable. i would go with pro-rabbit on this one

well, its not for me, its for a kid that i dont like so much, but hes gunna pay me alot to do it, and i sold him my subs. soo i just want something that will sound decent and perform .

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.