Non working Crossfire VR4000d

Shinju
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Seattle
Item(s) for Sale:

Crossfire VR4000d not working.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I got this amp about a year ago it needs repair, the board is in flawless condition it needs the Class D driver cards replaced.

I had it sitting at Crossfire for the last 6 months waiting for another VR4000 to come in that had blown beyond repair on the powersupply side or major PCB damage to salvage the Class D driver cards.

The amp goes in and out of protect, Patrick at crossfire told me that the amp with the cards removed powers up just fine and that the main PCB is 100% working and well worth fixing after getting those cards replaced once a suitible parts amp comes in.

I need the money for other car audio parts for my SQ build so I am letting this go, I just got it back today so its ready to be shipped out to the new owner.

I told Roger that he would probably be seeing this amplifier again he just laughed, So if you are willing to wait it out or have a VR4000d that is blown beyond repair and the Class D driver cards are good then this is the amplifier for you.

It is in good overall condition dispite the fact that it is not working.

12v

2000rms 4ohm

4000rms 2ohm

Price:

200.00 + half shipping FIRM shipping is 45.00 bucks this thing is MASSIVE and heavy as hell.

Trades and only for these items, DQX, AC Matrix + cash on your end.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pay's half of shipping costs!

Item Pictures:

IMG_4399.jpg

Photos of the cards, I powered it up looks like they fixed the in and out of protection issue but there is no audio output. And yes thats a PPI 2300am in the background in perfect working order will be up for sale soon. Also to give you an idea how big this VR4000 is that PPI is 25" long.

IMG_4403-1.jpg

IMG_4402-1.jpg

IMG_4404-1.jpg

Still for sale?

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 PM ----------

Still for sale? D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.