NON rap songs with good LOW bass

one song i have always been fond of is "in your eyes" by silver. It is kind of a slower laid back song but it drops hard from beginning to end. The song can be a bit of a pain to hunt down sometimes so if anyone wants it i can send it to you.

da blow by lil' jonfreek a leek by petey pablo

why have subs if you dont listen to rap?
Because plenty of other music genre's contain low frequency information, and rap ***** horribly....especially the mainstream crap you mentioned //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Anyways...if you want low bass, look into classical music. A lot of songs contain information down to (and sometimes below) 20hz.

i am only 16, you think i am going to listen to classical music?my goal is to scare girls boyfriends, not to act like a ***
No one said you had to listen to classical music. The classical music comment was for the thread starter, who asked for music other than rap that contains low bass.

But since you apparently don't comprehend threads well, as you recommended two rap songs in a thread specifically asking for non-rap songs...I guess I shouldn't have expected you to understand this.

Because plenty of other music genre's contain low frequency information, and rap ***** horribly....especially the mainstream crap you mentioned //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Anyways...if you want low bass, look into classical music. A lot of songs contain information down to (and sometimes below) 20hz.
werd....you can only listen to so much rap music. theres a point where it is just annoying and you want to listen to some good music

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/hilarious.gif.02a037aad04aa96f19982b298a3d70a8.gif

The "why have subs if you don't listen to rap" is sig-worthy...maybe even better than Potts' comment about flat impedance curves, and I didn't think you could get much better than that.

But to make this post useful, John Williams' main theme from Superman has a sustained 18Hz note at the end of it...it's on the IASCA demo disc.

~ Jim, tube fairy and proud classical ***

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.