NON rap songs with good LOW bass

Spies - Music of Espionage, and By Way of the World

Papa Doo Run Run - The California Project (Beach Boys Cover)

Don Dorsey - Bachbusters, Beethoven or Bust, and Busted

Not a coincidence that they are all Telarc recordings!

I recently read online that brilliant minds behind these recordings have a new project called Five/Four Productions.

All these are not rap songs with bumpin bass

REGGAE-best non rap for subs garunteed!!

Rebelution- from the window, bump, safe and sound, change the system, too rude

SOJA- i dont wanna wait, never ever, thunder storms

Slightly stoopid- digital, collie man Tribal seeds- idk all their ****

Hardcore-if your into this kinda ****

Attack Attack!-anything from their self titled album

Motionless in white- really really heavy bass drops in their album creatures

The devil wears prada- nice double bass and some low spl bass drops

just about any hardcore music has good bass

Techno

Any Dubstep if you havent heard of it its techno thats really bass oriented some with really low spl

All these are not rap songs with bumpin bass
REGGAE-best non rap for subs garunteed!!

Rebelution- from the window, bump, safe and sound, change the system, too rude

SOJA- i dont wanna wait, never ever, thunder storms

Slightly stoopid- digital, collie man Tribal seeds- idk all their ****

Hardcore-if your into this kinda ****

Attack Attack!-anything from their self titled album

Motionless in white- really really heavy bass drops in their album creatures

The devil wears prada- nice double bass and some low spl bass drops

just about any hardcore music has good bass

Techno

Any Dubstep if you havent heard of it its techno thats really bass oriented some with really low spl
you do realize this thread is a year old?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

you do realize this thread is a year old?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif
great thread for people looking for different music choices though. Soon your anybody into hiphop thread will be this old and people will be bumping it with some hiphop video for us to check out.

great thread for people looking for different music choices though. Soon your anybody into hiphop thread will be this old and people will be bumping it with some hiphop video for us to check out.
I wish that thread was more popular:( I mean, I know mainstream rap isnt the greatest, but over the years there's been some good ones. But I guess haters gonna hate.

give it time grasshopper , i see old threads i posted last year pop up randomly from time to time.
I had to bump it the other day with a song that popped up on youtube that I hadnt heard in forever. I guess I could come up with some good suggestions for this one. Just about any rock is gonna have your random bass drops but with constant bass pedal so theres something in em'.

I strongly dislike county music...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsdown.gif.d22f25895e9b40f2300c953691dacfa2.gif
I like the older stuff , willie nelson , johnny cash , waylon jennings. They were storytellers , kinda the same reason i strongly like most any 2pac. He was a storyteller , the image and boasting wasn't what made me a fan of him , it was the way he could depict a story or situation so vividly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.