noise problem

lOl_olo
10+ year member

I recently wired up my us acoustics amp to my front components, not to long after I noticed that i could hear a click every time i changed the volume on my deck, and at high levels the front right speaker distorts. I checked the wiring on this speaker and it looks good.

I know that the amp is working fine because i had it connected to my subs before I switched it over to the front speakers. I have gone back through all of my wiring and it all apears to be. Could someone please give me some ideas on what to try, and what could be causing the problem.

Look at you LPF/HPF and insure you have it switched to the right position. I am not really up to speed on that amp and its abilities, but also (if it does have the HPF LPF check to insure they are set correctly).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hello all. At the beggining i would like to apologize for too long topic!But iwould like to provide as many information as i could! i posted i few...
You have read the whine-and-ground-loop sticky here, right? I've only had alternator whine in one install, and it was nearly impossible to...
You just found your own solution. Move the DSP elsewhere. The RCA is triple protected but not the RCA plugs. I do not know if there is a mesh or...
Disconnect the RCA's or hi-level input to the JBl amp. turn the system on, If the noise continues, it's a ground or noise issue with the amp.If it...
Yes i know that's what i was planning on. Unfortunately the rvca's are a little difficult to gain access to. My other thought was to wrap a wire...

About this thread

lOl_olo

10+ year member
lOl_olo
camano island
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from