No luck trying to find a true HO alt for 88 prelude...

Pyromaniac4food

Senior VIP Member
Socal
Well I have bounced around to some of the more popular HO alt sites with no luck of a true bolt on fit for an 88 prelude SI. I have seen countless threads stating to avoid ebay alts but it may be one of my few options. If someone know of a manufacturer that could make a direct bolt on please save me the gamble of dealing with ebay....

How do these universal fits work? http://www.powerbastards.com/proddetail.asp?prod=Fitzall-220

I'd assume I'd have to make my own bracket?

Tried:

Mechman

DC power

and a few others...

Thanks,

David

[quote name='mylows10']Singer alts would be thru me on this forum. Profundus is on caco[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

Anyone ever use Power master alts?

JEGS High Performance

[quote name='Fireitup']Singer @profundus\-sanus, Ohio Gen, Excessive Amperage, Iraggi[/QUOTE]
A friend suggested to stay away from Iraggi. Requests sent to EA and Ohio Gen

if Mylows cant fix you up i can probobly help you out. a company near me builds alternators and starters and they did my HO alt on my malibu. stock is 105amps and they were able to get me ~220amps. hit me up i a PM with the engine type/code and ill find out what they can build for you.

Matt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.