No bass with new Taramps MD.1800

I don't have one. Was it supposed to come with the amp or do I get it second hand? Not sure.

Contact Sean Madison on Facebook. Or maybe I can get him on here @shizzon $16 shipped. A must have.
Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 1.51.36 AM.png

Sooo.. just an update. One subwoofer was actually blown so I went ahead and decided to take the good one out and upgrade to dual 2 Ohm P3's. It happened to be the left woofer blowing which would now make this the second time so I said f*ck it. I opted into the 3 year warranty as well so this **** doesn't happen again. Assuming they wired them down to the correct Ohm load, this is what they set my amp to:

bro that shop is garbage. they using bass boost. LOL.
I can’t tell by the picture. Is the bass boost all the way down? If not, turn it all the way down.
no thats definitely up half way. taramps amps dont go 6 o clock position.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.