No bass out of my subs

Participant count
  • Participant list

Akis
10+ year member

chicago
THE GROUND,POWER,TURN ON LEAD, AND RCA'S ARE GOOD.

I put this system in a Toyota Camry and the sub was barley moving

than i put the exact same system in another car and it started working like crazy

I tried putting it back in the Camry and again nothing the sub was barely moving but in the other car it went crazy

does the other car have a aftermarket radio? if so make sure the sub control is turned up. also check your gains...and are you moving the amp and sub or just the sub to another car when checking it?

the car that the subs were supposed to work in is a toyota camry the car that we tried the subs in was a bmw 650i. And we are moving the box amp and sub so we wired up the car the same way. And it worked in the 650 but not the camry

RCA RCA RCA i mean almost evrything else has been elimiated your amp is not getting the singnal check your deck check your rca check it all if it worked fine with the same amp sub combo with no issues it has to be the signal!!!

brownvanman yah i kinda figured it would be signal but. MY PROBLEM is that i swapped out headunits and i still have the same problem?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.