no balance after bridging

Participant count
  • Participant list
as the title says... after bridging my new 5 channel amp my balance controls are weak on one side but get louder when adjusting opposite side.its like power is all on one side. i bridged 4 channels to my 2 front speakers and 5th channel went to sub.im using hi level inputs because of factory head unit.the factory set up was 2 front and two rear speakers pushed by factory amp under seat.i just bypassed amp and tapped into factory input signals. when not bridged pushing 4 speakes everything is as it should be.

My guess is when you bridge it you are going to loose either fader or balance. You are essentially making the front channels one channel and the rears one channel? The only way I can think to fix this is run a 4 channel that has plenty of power? Good Luck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.