Nissan titan head unit

tnota
10+ year member

I have a 2010 Nissan titan with the navigation system. I honestly want to change the head unit so I don't have to use a line out converter. I have dd 3500 on a arc audio 1200.1. I feel like its a insult to the subwoofer considering it could sound so much better. I don't really know how I would change the head unit out so how would I go about doing this? Also, would getting just an equalizer be better in this situation instead of changing the head unit? My sub can't even play lows. Also, it's the rockford fosgate stereo.

Head over to titantalk.com. Plenty of installs and stuff going on over there and knowledgable guys. I have a Titan as well, and use a Pioneer 4600 HU, no RF system, all aftermarket.

Head over to titantalk.com. Plenty of installs and stuff going on over there and knowledgable guys. I have a Titan as well, and use a Pioneer 4600 HU, no RF system, all aftermarket.
+1

I have a 2010 (no nav or rockford) and just installed a pioneer AVH-X5500BHS. The center bezel comes out with a flathead screw driver and the stock radio is held to support beams by 4 bolts. Super easy install. Some need the metra kit others don't. You probably will because I did and we're the same years. Find the wiring harness for your truck. There are 2 different models (1 that has 1 connector and the other that has two connectors) and I bought the 1st option, wired it up, went to the truck and realized I had the wrong harness. It'll take 10 mins tops to pop out the bezel, unscrew your radio, and figure out which harness you need.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.