Nissan 250 Z

Participant count
  • Participant list
Originally posted by ss3079 Yeah, ugly front end on that Nissan.

- Steve
the only things is that I think the infinity give up about 10hp to the Nissan, I think the gearing and electronics are a little different, I believe it is because they want the infinity steered towards a Grand Tourer

Originally posted by denim the only things is that I think the infinity give up about 10hp to the Nissan, I think the gearing and electronics are a little different, I believe it is because they want the infinity steered towards a Grand Tourer
Is this the Infiniti G35?

- Steve

I am a Master Tech at a local dealer and I got to PDI ( pre delivery inspection) The first one that came in , Man that is a car , Trust me there is nothing ugly about that car , You have to see it in person !! And man this is a nimble car ! It hadles like something I could never imagine , I think the HP (aceeleration) seems a little low to me But then agian look what I drive ! Not much seems fast after driving a Supercharged Dakota R/T for 2 years ! But it is far from slow at 13.9 1/4 mile time , I have talked to one of nissans test drivers , He was actually there showing us the new Z about a week ago , He says either next year or the year after it WILL have A SUPERCHARGER ! I cant imagine that ! Cool car thou

Originally posted by Spddracer I am a Master Tech at a local dealer and I got to PDI ( pre delivery inspection) The first one that came in , Man that is a car , Trust me there is nothing ugly about that car , You have to see it in person !! And man this is a nimble car ! It hadles like something I could never imagine , I think the HP (aceeleration) seems a little low to me But then agian look what I drive ! Not much seems fast after driving a Supercharged Dakota R/T for 2 years ! But it is far from slow at 13.9 1/4 mile time , I have talked to one of nissans test drivers , He was actually there showing us the new Z about a week ago , He says either next year or the year after it WILL have A SUPERCHARGER ! I cant imagine that ! Cool car thou

Hows the throttle response on the Z? I have yet to see one at the local dealership, but when one comes in, I'm gonna have to take a closer look at er'.

- Steve

Originally posted by ss3079 Hows the throttle response on the Z? I have yet to see one at the local dealership, but when one comes in, I'm gonna have to take a closer look at er'.

- Steve
Doesnt really throw you in the seat , But it just keeps on pullin !

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.