NICK from IA

nut hugger
motivator8290451kl6gb6.jpg

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/tongue.gif.6130eb82179565f6db8d26d6001dcd24.gif?

250$ X 3 ... payment options (then I get the woofer) !

I just wanted to compliment IA audio and Nick for working something out. I can do a 3 payment system for a little extra cost to get what I want.

Thanks Nick

I wouldnt think Nick would want u posting this all over the forum... Usally if you get a deal from the Company owner u keep it under your hat that way everyone else dosent bug him for the same thing... That is what makes people like Nick not want to help people out anymore...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I wouldnt think Nick would want u posting this all over the forum... Usally if you get a deal from the Company owner u keep it under your hat that way everyone else dosent bug him for the same thing... That is what makes people like Nick not want to help people out anymore...

x2.

I got a payment option from the man.. not a discount LOL

I am absolutely happy because of that. I am done posting here, enough talk. IA rocks, and I am going to get my woofer soon, and now I have a weird passion to look at every IA woofer ever posted or video recorded playing. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif call it a bug if you will.

Anyone have links to some of these woofer's competeing, or their numbers. Post pics of your IA sub setup I would like to see them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hey is that your kid in the avatar ? Heh...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

generalGOTCHA

10+ year member
Boyz in the Hood (EZE )
generalGOTCHA
San Antonio TX
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date