Nice way to two 8g into One Terminal?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ramrod
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Ozark, Mo
I have searched a lot and searching terms like 8g and terminal. Just brings up to much.

Trying to figure a Nice looking way to Stick 2x 8g Wire into 1 Subwoofer Terminal. Right now I have them trimmed down..

choke up on one wire, make a cut then Join/solder wires together. Then use a heat shrink to cover it. Then you only need to fit in one 8 gauge wire to the terminal.

kinda like this (doesnt need to be choked up that far)

yfhif.jpg

choke up on one wire, make a cut then Join/solder wires together. Then use a heat shrink to cover it. Then you only need to fit in one 8 gauge wire to the terminal.
Thx Jeff

I thought of that too. Right now that's what I'll end up doing.

I though about buying a short piece of Brass Solid Rod and making my own dual terminals.

Has anyone used Machined adapters pieces? I'm sure someone has?

Thx JeffI thought of that too. Right now that's what I'll end up doing.

I though about buying a short piece of Brass Solid Rod and making my own dual terminals.

Has anyone used Machined adapters pieces? I'm sure someone has?
If you want to use the money then here. I use toolmaker dual 1/0 to single 1/0 inputs for my amp, makes things connect a lot easier, Not sure how they will stay on subwoofer push pin terminals though.

Toolmaker Dual 8ga Speaker Output Blocks - Xplicit Audio

Or fit two of them in a 4 gauge reducer

http://xplicitaudio.com/toolmaker-4ga-to-8ga-reducer-pair/

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.