Participant count
  • Participant list

mike stuber
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

U.S. Amps AX3200DE.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

In good condition I'd say 8 out of 10 cosmetic. 10 out of 10 functional

It has a few scuffs on top but they're barely noticeable and it's still very presentable.

Price:

$525 plus shipping OBO. I am looking for a solid 4k for trades.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I've never clamped it. But seems to push my sp4 very nice. I've been running it at 1 ohm. I have a mechman 240. Big 3 deka agm under hood and a xs xp3000 in the back. Since I've owned it it has never seen below 13 volts and barely gets warm. I love this am but I think my sp4 needs more that's the only reason I'm getting rid of it.

To the top please. Price drop. $500 shipped to a PayPal verified address only.

My transmission went out yesterday in my 09 Malibu so this has to go. I have lots of feedback on CACO. same username.

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.