• Participant list

Shinju
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Seattle
Item(s) for Sale:

Phoenix Gold EQ-230

Item(s) Description/Condition:

I picked this guy up on an impulse buy, As much as I would like to use it, it will not work with my 3 way active plans.

I did fire it up just to make sure it was working since it is old, The EQ is in beautiful condition with not a scratch on it that I can find, There is one small cosmetic flaw, The slider for fq 250 on the right channel, the little plastic nubs are broke off, I didnt even notice it till I looked close at it to move each frequency to test them all. You are still able to move it just fine with your finger.

I still rate this a 9.5/10. Comes with Orignal box and Phoenix Gold Mission Statement, NO manual though

Price:

200.00 obo, or trade for a SQ dead head HU, Alpine prefered but will entertain other units.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Shipping included in the price!

Item Pictures:

img3958du.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.