Status
Not open for further replies.

assassin1840
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
mi
Item(s) for Sale:bnib diamond audio d9 15 d2

Item(s) Description/Condition: 1k rms which is very underrated d2 15

brand new for some reason has a scratch on the motor but other than that its brand new, get at me for anymore questions 616-499-9898, i have another one but has 5 mins if free air on maybe 400 watts that i might sell if interested

Price:325 shipped

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:included

Item Pictures:
IMG_2650.jpg
IMG_2651.jpg
IMG_2648.jpg
IMG_2653.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I would sell my left testicle for one of these. Why can't I get my settlement check already? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif If you still have these in like 2-3 weeks, I'll definitely take one.

I would sell my left testicle for one of these. Why can't I get my settlement check already? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif If you still have these in like 2-3 weeks, I'll definitely take one.
im sure they will still be here just hit me up and lmk. willing to do payment plan if not too long

I'll give you a down payment on one when I get paid on the 1st.
Where you at in MI? I'm from Saline. I have family all over Michigan.
holland south of grand rapids and sounds good just let me know when your ready if you do wish to get one and we can do a payment plan agreement

holland south of grand rapids and sounds good just let me know when your ready if you do wish to get one and we can do a payment plan agreement
I'd definitely be interested in that. I'll pm or text you when I get paid.

We used to camp there quite a bit, when we couldn't get into Ludington haha.

I'd definitely be interested in that. I'll pm or text you when I get paid.
We used to camp there quite a bit, when we couldn't get into Ludington haha.
sounds good. prefer text as im not always on this site. im more on caco then here

bump it up. will take trades just let me know what you got really looking for amps or non car audio electronics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...