• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Colin Cowherd just threw out the idea of San Fransisco giving up their third pic and Jimmy G for Aaron Rodgers. I can actually see that happening!

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
They’d have to give up way more than one first rounder and Jimmy G. At least 3 first round picks but likely 4 and Jimmy G.

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
Hahahaha! Called it!

I have been saying for the last few years Aaron Rodgers was Brett Favre 2.0 when it came to acting like a child. He is now demanding out of Green Bay. Apparently he told them I want an extension they said NOPE we want to restructure so he got pissy and leaked he wanted out. They came back and said fine we will do an extension and he has said nope too late.

Basically acting like a 2 year old child. Favre used to pull the same kind of stuff thinking the team should do what he says. Just like last year Rodgers threw a tantrum when they drafted Jordon Love.

Well guess what Green Bay....You are finally going to see what it is like without a decent QB again. Going to be just like the '70s & '80s and early '90s.

You would think with the kind of talent Favre and Rodgers has had they each would have won more then just one Super Bowl each!

Plus Green Bay has made a statement to the news organizations and ESPN saying they are ABSOLUTELY NOT Trading Rodgers and that he will be the QB in Green Bay for 2021. Which means most likely Rodgers will Retire! Hehehehehe!

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Hahahaha! Called it!

I have been saying for the last few years Aaron Rodgers was Brett Favre 2.0 when it came to acting like a child. He is now demanding out of Green Bay. Apparently he told them I want an extension they said NOPE we want to restructure so he got pissy and leaked he wanted out. They came back and said fine we will do an extension and he has said nope too late.

Basically acting like a 2 year old child. Favre used to pull the same kind of stuff thinking the team should do what he says. Just like last year Rodgers threw a tantrum when they drafted Jordon Love.

Well guess what Green Bay....You are finally going to see what it is like without a decent QB again. Going to be just like the '70s & '80s and early '90s.

You would think with the kind of talent Favre and Rodgers has had they each would have won more then just one Super Bowl each!

Plus Green Bay has made a statement to the news organizations and ESPN saying they are ABSOLUTELY NOT Trading Rodgers and that he will be the QB in Green Bay for 2021. Which means most likely Rodgers will Retire! Hehehehehe!
He says he'll only play for the Niners, Broncos or Raiders. We'll see. I've never been a fan of Green Bay or Aaron Rodgers so...

Last edited:

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
They are not a well run organization and like you said, are LUCKY to have Favre and Rodgers back to back. They refuse to give Rodgers any weapons year after year. I hate Green Bay because some of my family are Bears fans and hope he goes to the Niners (my childhood team). He deserves better and LaFleur is a chump too

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
When he showed up he was completely different. Over the last 4-6 seasons he has turned into an arrogant ass. He was all about the team, the community and teammates then the attitude changed. He thinks everything should be about him and what he wants in the draft & free agency signings. Sorry it doesn't work that way especially around this area.

I think the whole thing is hilarious because I have been saying this is how he has acted the last few years and now finally it is coming true and the public up here is going ape shit crazy over him finally.

He has had a ton of weapons over the years. Favre thew a fit when they drafted Rodgers and Rodgers threw a fit when they drafted Love. Well facts are both of those guys were 36 or 37. Rodgers is now 37 last year was the time to draft a QB. Favre once said about Rodgers being drafted "It is not my job to train anyone especially someone who will replace me down the line." That is not being about the team or for the team. Sooner or later everyone's career ends. There is no stopping father time it happens to everyone somehow someway.

That organization is probably one of the better run ones around since they dumped Infante and the coach after him. People around here have really forgotten what it was like during the early '70s till the early to '93 or '94.

Well that wake up call is finally going to happen and I think it is overdue. The arrogance of some of the fans around here is unreal. There is many that are not like that but overall a good portion are. They think that all this area has is the Packer's and it isn't true. There is so much to Northeast Wisconsin just like any other part of the country we all have our good and bad but this is a great area to grow up and live in.

Sorry be he has had it good in Green Bay Cliff. That team and the area pretty much did whatever he wanted them to do to a certain degree just like they did with Favre. Favre and Rodgers needed to be told when they got that old it isn't just them on the team and it isn't just them providing wins. Favre especially would demand that they sign certain players or he would throw a fit and threaten to retire or leak information. And just like Favre Rodgers is doing the same thing acting like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum because they wanted to get someone to prepare for the future in 3-4 years when they figured Rodgers would retire.

This isn't the 1st season he has hinted at retiring the past 3 years he has said things that made everyone go hmmmm? Could he retire very soon? Well they wanted to be prepared and you have to with the kind of QB play in the NFL these days. Not like it used to be where there was only 4-6 really top tier QB's that could win a Super Bowl now just about 2/3rds of the NFL teams have a Quality QB that can win a Super Bowl with a good defense perfect example was Dilfer with the Ravens.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I think that he thinks he's gonna get the Jeopardy gig. And that AINT gonna happen. I won't be surprised if he retires, moves to Cali, and tries to get into Showbiz

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
I disagree with him having weapons. Him being elite made some wr’s look great but when they move on, nothing happens with them. It’s just like Brady. They can do so much with little so why not give them resources that makes them near unstoppable? Randy Moss with Brady was insane.

I do agree that he is arrogant and I’ve always disliked him for that. But at the same time, he’s an all time great and I can see why he would want them to draft to help the offense and be upset when they didn’t.

I also dislike LaFleur. He went to my team (Titans) and did absolutely nothing and then gets hired as the HC? He rode McVays coattails in my opinion. Great qbs can make bad to average coaches look good (McNair with Fisher, Watson with O’Brien, the list goes on)

Coolhand20th

CarAudio.com Elite
Mar 27, 2019
Wisconsin
Doesn't matter if they produce elsewhere what matters is they produce while he is throwing the ball to them on his team. If they still score td's, get the yards they need that is all that matters in the end. Bottom line he is he has had a ton of talent on both sides of the team and yet ONE Super Bowl appearance and win. He choked in the NFC Title games a few times just like Favre did. Brady as much as I dislike him he did a lot more with less during his time with the Patriots.

Either way the whole situation is funny because finally people are seeing the true Aaron Rodgers and how he really is. I have said for these past years he was like this as you could see it in his reactions & comments towards the media, local news people and the community around here.

Finally they will experience how the Packers used to be for close to 25 years.

And it will be even better if the Packers stand pat refuse to trade him and he just retires leaving them in a lurch.

Stupid Booger on ESPN is blaming the GM of the Packers, swear listening to him talk about football even for 5 minutes is like have a root canal done that lasted for 5 hours,lol.

Last edited:

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
I don't watch Espn. I do agree with Rodgers about Green Bay not surrounding him with a decent team. Tom Brady went to Tampa Bay and they literally built an all star team that will dominate the NFC for as long as Brady continues to play. The same way the Chiefs will dominate the AFC. I don't disagree with Rodgers one bit. I wouldn't play there either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Clifff150

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
I don’t like Booger either but I agree with him on that. Rodgers has plenty left in the tank. The GM continues to think about the future, which isn’t terrible, but you literally are so close. You gotta take chances. And I do think it matters what happens when the guys leave him. He makes them great so it’s all up to him instead of them being great and helping him if that makes sense.

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
A part of me really hates that the worst teams get to pick the best college players. Football Jesus to Jacksonville is ashame.

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
Are you convinced Lawrence is the next manning?

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA

Slo_Ride

Regulator
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Oct 15, 2005
ATLANTA
Come to denver arog
He's actually a pretty art person, thats why I see him ending up in San Francisco. He's not dumb enough to go to the Chiefs division.

Clifff150

Senior VIP Member
Jan 10, 2012
Texas
Peyton. I don’t consider Eli anything special.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 7)

• Spider Monkey
  • rmsanger_2

Newest threads

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds