Next hot subs!!!

Sundown is the only company pushing forward. My next subs will be sundown Forsure. Can't wait for sundown to hurry up and make that 18" woofer with 6" peak to peak excursion. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

None of those mentioned really impress me. The companies you call mainstream really arent that mainstream they are just dominating the market now because of what they bring to the table. Make good drivers and you will be around for awhile, along with great Customer service.

You only feel they're mainstream because your on this forum all the time. I get wanting something different but all of those are still a lot different than the mainstream stuff. I would say just get something that you want to try regardless of its popularity.

we have reached a point where power hnadling and excursion re not a factor anymore but other mechanical and electrical aspects are becoming more and more limiting.. a new error of speaker is upon us..

Sundown is the only one pushing forward? Are you shitting me.. It may seem that way to you since they have only been offering subs for a few years. I guess that means Skar is also pushing since they copy every new release.

Sundown is the only one pushing forward? Are you shitting me.. It may seem that way to you since they have only been offering subs for a few years. I guess that means Skar is also pushing since they copy every new release.
What other company is spending there own money and making frames that can hold 12" spiders and allow 6" of excursion.also sundown making the x zv4 nsv3 and team motors. There's not just open a catalog from over seas and pic a motor, Jacob spends time and money pushing the envolope. Every other company just goes and buys off the shelf woofers... And other company's have pre orders and ppl don't get woofer for like 7months "dss". And skar shouldn't even be mentioned with there shotty subs an copying sundown, I don't know anyone that runs skar. Idk how they stay in business.

And please don say DD audio because there site is full Of lies and that 95j specs are false.

Honestly, most people haven't heard of those "mainstream" brands.

Kids at school ask what kind of sub/amps I have. When I tell them, they usually haven't heard of them.

Then they're like, I have some MTX/Rockford/Kicker/JL/Lanzar/Alpine subs on a 3000 watt Boss/Soundstream/Pyle/Planet/Power Acoustik amp.

"Yea, I blew my trunk lid off"- actual qoute

DDs specs are false? Have any proof to claim one of the top performing sub lines in the world is a lie?
According to Jacob at sundown, DD are liars and there subs can't move 47mm one way linear. So I call bullshlt... His quote was
They didn't claim it can ACTUALLY move that far -- after all a BL rating only means just that... motor + coil only.

They do claim 42.5mm one-way suspension travel... I feel like that is a bit exaggerated; would love to see the curves on it at that point if it did.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.