NEXT by audison

Participant count
  • Participant list

eric77
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Newport
Anyone ever heard of next amplifiers or have any experience with them? I can get them for really cheap and they appear to be pretty decent. I know of someone blowing out a large inventory of amplifiers and speakers. If you go to: http://www.audiohaus.com/produkte/i...rodukte&marke=8 you will find the company. There are links to see the full catalog as well. The prices shown are in Euros since this is a European product line (multiply by 1.3 for US dollars). his prices are 90% off the retail for speakers and 80% off for the amplifiers. heres some more info with pics. http://www.fiamm.com/en/3/prod.php/22;225

There is another line he has that is not up on the website called the vrz line which is supposed to be their high end line of amps. I can get the vrz4.400 which is 4x82w rms or the vrz2.400 which is 160w x2 rms for $85 + shipping. These are manufactured in italy by audison. Does anyone have any information on these or audison? Thanks

Eric

all i know is audison amps are pretty stellar and have a nice look to them as for the others i dont know but between the italian amps avalible here those are priced pretty good audison regular amps generally start out at 285ish on up and the celestra amps start out at like 1800 lol i wish i was more help but i might be able to point you in the right direction on car sound . com's forum there is a dealer of audison (do a search for soundstream van gogh as he is in that thread)

all i know is audison amps are pretty stellar and have a nice look to them as for the others i dont know but between the italian amps avalible here those are priced pretty good audison regular amps generally start out at 285ish on up and the celestra amps start out at like 1800 lol i wish i was more help but i might be able to point you in the right direction on car sound . com's forum there is a dealer of audison (do a search for soundstream van gogh as he is in that thread)
thanks, but I cant afford any audison amps. Way over my budget.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.