Newb needs a little help

MikeRJ13

FL
I have an 06 trailblazer and want to get a really nice sub and amp. The only thing i don't want it to take up too much space so i was thinking a single solo x 12. So i guess what im asking is what goes into hooking it up and what kinda amp do i need and do you guys have any other recommendations

Thanks

I have an 06 trailblazer and want to get a really nice sub and amp. The only thing i don't want it to take up too much space so i was thinking a single solo x 12. So i guess what im asking is what goes into hooking it up and what kinda amp do i need and do you guys have any other recommendations
Thanks
why a solo x?. your gonna need a extremely high power amplifier, alternator upgrades and some more batts to power that thing. you can get louder and better then a solo x. whatexactly are your goals? im assuming something that bangs if your looking for a solo x

Thanks
Well if it were me i would get a Crunch GP3000DD and two medium sized batts. See how it does, might need a HO alt to get full power out of that amp.

Heres the amp.

http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=18538

If your looking to lose a lot of space then the Solo X would work, but your gonna lose almost all your space in the rear. Try looking for a better sub with less airspace requirements. Look into subs from Fi, like the BL series, or the DC SoundLab Level 4's, T3 TSS's and some others. Something to keep in mind is the more power you plan to run the more money your going to have to invest in upgrading your electrical system. Your stock electrical system isn't going to last long or work very well if your planning on using a lot of power.

Fi Digital Designs AudioQue Sundown = the Norm of the forum boners

btw: Solo-X are the epitome of overrated (IMO)

Fill out this form and we can help u more

Budget:

SQ or SPL:

Desired space taken up:

usable space:

desired power:

If your looking to lose a lot of space then the Solo X would work, but your gonna lose almost all your space in the rear. Try looking for a better sub with less airspace requirements. Look into subs from Fi, like the BL series, or the DC SoundLab Level 4's, T3 TSS's
x2

Fi Digital Designs AudioQue Sundown = the Norm of the forum boners
btw: Solo-X are the epitome of overrated (IMO)

Fill out this form and we can help u more

Budget:

SQ or SPL:

Desired space taken up:

usable space:

desired power:
when i said newb i said newb

Budget:1000-1500

SQ or SPL:wtf? lol

Desired space taken up:least as possible

usable space: about 3.5x4.5 ft

desired power:its my daily and don't want anything crazy but want it to hit better than most of the little kids around

my main goal is to just have a nice loud quality system without using up all my space which is why i was just thinking a a single good sub would be best but i kno nothing about this stuff lol

when i said newb i said newb
Budget:1000-1500

SQ or SPL:wtf? lol

Desired space taken up:least as possible

usable space: about 3.5x4.5 ft

desired power:its my daily and don't want anything crazy but want it to hit better than most of the little kids around

my main goal is to just have a nice loud quality system without using up all my space which is why i was just thinking a a single good sub would be best but i kno nothing about this stuff lol
you would never be able to do a full solo x setup, full setup i mean the sub itself, a amp to power it, the electrical requirements

SQ = sound quality

SPL = basically u want something that slaps hard

you would never be able to do a full solo x setup, full setup i mean the sub itself, a amp to power it, the electrical requirements
SQ = sound quality

SPL = basically u want something that slaps hard

ok so thats that what about an 08s 15L7

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.