Northeast Region New York members chime in II

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
OK what would i have to do.details please.we need some shows around here..no wheres to compete.And theres some nice systems around here!..absoulute audio may be willing to hold it there i dont know.hes here on forum..Im new to it comps.but im willing to try and get something going for us hellbound in winter ny-ers..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif
Please help this guy.

BTW, what do you consider a "nice system"?

find a location thats interested

figure out a day, time .....

call us we offer the most accurate measurement, unbiased judging, advice and a good ol time that your gonna find

not to mention a world wide stage to play on

then give one of us a call or email we will get things worked out and a show booked asap

we consider a nice system anything that someone has pride in !

if you built or bought it if its loud or not so much

it dont matter its about learning and having fun

we consider a nice system anything that someone has pride in !
if you built or bought it if its loud or not so much

it dont matter its about learning and having fun
The question was for Pumpkinman, not the judge that's gonna give the politically correct answer, lol.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

.where are all the comps around here.im close to canton also about 30 minutes ..wheres team northeast arent they doing anything cant even find them.I was trying to get a comp going had it almost set up walmart was going to let us use there parking lot bringing then business..but i did it on topix and ignorant mofos there..couldnr get enough to say theyd come..everyobe wanted it but no one showed no effort. mike from cville ny does metering with term lab at his shop maybe we could get him to do one hes here on the forum?cold snowy here we can handle it.lol but outsiders cant..lmao
yeah i remember they slaughtered you. ill admit i was one of those deutches. i pmed u some info. get ahold of me.

Please help this guy.BTW, what do you consider a "nice system"?
I consider a nice system to be of good quality hi power and able to do over 145.quality componets a must.loud on spl or SQ. GOOD VOLTAGE ..LOL. hi current amps, spl subs. FIS, orion.BTLs

.heavy hitters. american bass and quality amps as such.More then a box in the back seat.like rip back seat out build a wall as i did.i did over 153 and blew my box.terminated it..lol still did 146.30 on blown box. i have now built a new set up 5.66 cube box rodded 8 ways.i inch MDF.Half /full wall.half wall for driving get tickets here if fully blocked back window so i made a fold down flap.not completeted yet do to 20 below zero weather.*****..to cold with no garadge.Shits sick now had to turn bass way down.u constantly feel like your ears have water in them..like when you go up a big hill and ears pop/lmao

Well first of all, I see that you are 46 and I am 48. Us old guys need to stick together so welcome.

Secondly, how do you blow a box? What do you have for power and do you have any pictures of your system?

Well first of all, I see that you are 46 and I am 48. Us old guys need to stick together so welcome.Secondly, how do you blow a box? What do you have for power and do you have any pictures of your system?
Well thats great im not the only old timer.lol thanks. A box is blown because it ripped all the seams apart.opened them up.Im running Orion hccaS -2 CRUNCH GP-PRO 3000S-2 240 AMP ALT ALL 0 GUAGE RUNS 4 BATTERYS A rockford fosgate t-600 inside amp all RE-Audio inside speakers 6x9z 5z7s tweeters mids.crunchs are running at 14.58 volts pushing well over 3k each. yes i have pics its not quite done yet but there here on forum.1 amp per sub.

no thats not politically correct

its really the nice systems

the crappy ones have mis matched woofers and mismatched boxes

speaker wire for power wire

power wire running on the outside of the door jamb

tape to headphone adp. in stock h/u

doors and windows that dont match

trunk key is missing and all bent up from being stolen

lights all over red neons or a blue car.....

HEY!!!! Why you picking on me???? What did I do?

no thats not politically correct
its really the nice systems

the crappy ones have mis matched woofers and mismatched boxes

speaker wire for power wire

power wire running on the outside of the door jamb

tape to headphone adp. in stock h/u

doors and windows that dont match

trunk key is missing and all bent up from being stolen

lights all over red neons or a blue car.....

OK what would i have to do.details please.we need some shows around here..no wheres to compete.And theres some nice systems around here!..absoulute audio may be willing to hold it there i dont know.hes here on forum..Im new to it comps.but im willing to try and get something going for us hellbound in winter ny-ers..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif
im doing a tnespl show feb.21,come spring,you'll see a show in this area about every weekend,theres plenty of places to compete,your just not looking in the right areas

yeah i remember they slaughtered you. ill admit i was one of those deutches. i pmed u some info. get ahold of me.
yes they did but all i was trying to do was get some locals together and have some banging fun.everyone had better then me?? but no one wanted to help or try..I never said mine was the best.i just wanted to have some fun everyone was like no comps around and i tried but..got trashed for doing so turned into a **** u contest..not me..lol i have what i have.same as everyone else.i do have some bragging rites but they didnt..lol i dont knock anyones system.its what u have can afford,and most IMPORTANT..is to have fun.talk with other competeirs ,you can always learn if your willing to listen..yes i remember you now i was actually trying to find that old post from there so i could find you.and gee come here there u are..lmao small world!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.