Northeast Region New York members chime in II

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
New member would be Brit Devine, not sure if he's gonna use his Fit or buy a CRX. Maybe we can get Mark to bring the truck out some this year. I may also have a couple of SQ/Psyclone cars on the team as well by the time the season gets into full swing.

As for the van there are pages upon pages of plans, I have so many ideas that I needed to start writing them all in a notebook so I don't forget anything. As for specifics, well everyone will have to wait and see. No one knows the full extent of my plans but me! I will say I plan on SBN, another N. American title and getting alot closer to the European scores!

i live out on eastern long island. im running a nice stock set up and i will fight anyone any time any where between 8am-230pm.
haha u stuck on that shitty walmart 2:30-10:30 grind? i work in deli so i always am.

CANTON, NY

up in the big county, 45 minutes north to canada, and 45 minutes west to canada.

looks like im farthest north is there a prize for that?

haha u stuck on that shitty walmart 2:30-10:30 grind? i work in deli so i always am.

CANTON, NY

up in the big county, 45 minutes north to canada, and 45 minutes west to canada.

looks like im farthest north is there a prize for that?
.where are all the comps around here.im close to canton also about 30 minutes ..wheres team northeast arent they doing anything cant even find them.I was trying to get a comp going had it almost set up walmart was going to let us use there parking lot bringing then business..but i did it on topix and ignorant mofos there..couldnr get enough to say theyd come..everyobe wanted it but no one showed no effort. mike from cville ny does metering with term lab at his shop maybe we could get him to do one hes here on the forum?cold snowy here we can handle it.lol but outsiders cant..lmao

well do a show anywhere any time just ask !
northern hemisphere southern hemisphere no how to far or to small !
OK what would i have to do.details please.we need some shows around here..no wheres to compete.And theres some nice systems around here!..absoulute audio may be willing to hold it there i dont know.hes here on forum..Im new to it comps.but im willing to try and get something going for us hellbound in winter ny-ers..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.