Northeast Region New York members chime in II

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
we have some team north east shows out this way,,dansville and oswego also. you going to compete or just come out and check it out?

guys in the rochester,, buffalo area can i get a list of car audio shops,,im gonna call around and see if any are doing any shows this year
Didn't see this posted...around here there's 2 custom radios, Kustom Workz, Underground Auto Sound, Sound Choice Audio and Performance, Daryll's Car Audio are a few I can think of...How's getting ready for the comp? solo x gonna be in or the memphis?

ive called a couple and they dont intend to have any shows.not sure what i'll be running yet,,i have my hinor kompressor 30k in right now.i dont have a recone for the solox yet

we have some team north east shows out this way,,dansville and oswego also. you going to compete or just come out and check it out?
Id like to come compete! i think im going to come out and compete as a rookie...but i have a couple ?s...first is there prizes for rookie winners? second am i allowed to keep my back seats down for more spl? third do i just show up and register and pay then compete?

no prizes just awards,,so far. yes you can fold the back seat down as long as it remains attached and fully functional and yes just show up and pay. how many batteries do you have?

im about a mile outside of syracuse..just figured i would go to a few comps but not finding much going on lately. i just missed the snoball bass off in brewerton due to work. do you know of anyplace where i can get metered. not really serious as far as competing but i would like to know how loud my current set up versus my more serious build im doing in my blazer. going to be running 6 sa12s on 3 rubicon 2500s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.