New website to download rebassed music

i have to admit it sounds kinda weird to hear songs at (assumingly) 2/3 speed that ive heard at normal speed hundreds of times, not that im complaining as im sure the freq's that this stuff is at probably moves the woofers far better than the original tracks

so, slowing the tracks down brings the freq down by about an octave?
i have to admit it sounds kinda weird to hear songs at (assumingly) 2/3 speed that ive heard at normal speed hundreds of times, not that im complaining as im sure the freq's that this stuff is at probably moves the woofers far better than the original tracks
Slowing music actually produces a much more lower bassline since frequencies produce a longer tone.

If that makes sense?

But most real rebassed music like decafs pretty much are just bass frequencies that are boosted just before clipping to allow more presence of the octave.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Slowing music actually produces a much more lower bassline since frequencies produce a longer tone.
If that makes sense?

But most real rebassed music like decafs pretty much are just bass frequencies that are boosted just before clipping to allow more presence of the octave.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Ah, ok. You're saying that he wants to stay within the same octave, just lower within it

@DJSlowfets you you have access to any pre-bounced tracks? Im thinking of playing around a bit with cubase and seeing if youre aware of any places where you can get tracks that havent been bounced yet. I know those files are huge, and the availability will depend on the artists want for them to be out there, but i thought(of anyone on here) you might know

Just updated the site a bit more, optimized for speed when browsing on desktop/tablet/phones..

Also just finished up adding djrusticles link and uploading Dj Slow N Throw, It may take a day or two to finish full upload since the website he used for his zips has a download limit.

Do any of these guys still make new stuff?
Dnsnt just sent me a new zip and decaf does private tracks but no zips.

Dj rusticles is on hold for now..

Many others who are rebassing right now.

Sent from my Moto G4 using Tapatalk

Dnsnt just sent me a new zip and decaf does private tracks but no zips.
Dj rusticles is on hold for now..

Many others who are rebassing right now.

Sent from my Moto G4 using Tapatalk
is djsnt new one file 10, or you haven't updated yet?

Am I the only one who can't seem to play the tracks? I download the zip then it gives me an error message. I tried using winzip and jzip to open the folders but won't let me. Can someone please explain to me what to do?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.