New website to download rebassed music

you making me proud man. might have to change my name!
Getting all g4y haha..

Just added a new feature to resemble google onedrive.

download-zip.png

Everytime you see this icon, it allows you to download a zip file with everything on the page.

If you click it from the home of the directory you will download all zip folders in a single zip file, but if you go into lets say folder one aka zip 1 then it will only download all of directory 1 files in a single zip.

Decafs zips total to 13.8gb so you will know if you accidentally are downloading all the zips at once.

Getting all g4y haha..
Just added a new feature to resemble google onedrive.

download-zip.png

Everytime you see this icon, it allows you to download a zip file with everything on the page.

If you click it from the home of the directory you will download all zip folders in a single zip file, but if you go into lets say folder one aka zip 1 then it will only download all of directory 1 files in a single zip.

Decafs zips total to 13.8gb so you will know if you accidentally are downloading all the zips at once.
Mind your Manners. seriously though i LOVE the site..

thanks, didnt really plan to really make it all that fancy but i was bored.
Id love to take requests of anything i could add to the site.
Oh I don't know maybe like a list of Critical listening tracks?

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

I laughed so hard my face went numb..

djslowfets zips 1-14 being uploaded now.
djrusticles will be added by tomorrow afternoon..

I assumed my files worked well. FYI, he had 2 new folders he did that we will need to get a hold of. Not sure how many are new songs in those folders because I for sure saw Downtown in one, but I did see some others in there I was unsure of.

I assumed my files worked well. FYI, he had 2 new folders he did that we will need to get a hold of. Not sure how many are new songs in those folders because I for sure saw Downtown in one, but I did see some others in there I was unsure of.
Yeah i was able to download them all no issues.

Havent had time to finish updating the rest of the things i need to finish.

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.