SOLD NEW US Amps 2000X and 400X....fir trade ONLY

NoahzBurnt
10+ year member

the 400x(CHROME) is under 3 weeks old.....the 2000X(CHROME) is brand new(under 2 hours of use)......have a chrome piece of heat sink(unattached), boxes, manuals, 2 remote boost knobs and the Actual SAT Blackbox that reads the 2000x and tells performance and function.....IMPOSSIBLE to find.......LOOKING to TRADE for MATCHING amps.....need 100 x 2 at 4 ohm two channel and either a 2000 X 1 @ either 1 or 4 ohm mono or two 1000 X 1 at 2ohm....main reason for trade is that I can not afford to provide enough juice for these beasts!!!

the 400x(CHROME) is under 3 weeks old.....the 2000X(CHROME) is brand new(under 2 hours of use)......have a chrome piece of heat sink(unattached), boxes, manuals, 2 remote boost knobs and the Actual SAT Blackbox that reads the 2000x and tells performance and function.....IMPOSSIBLE to find.......LOOKING to TRADE for MATCHING amps.....need 100 x 2 at 4 ohm two channel and either a 2000 X 1 @ either 1 or 4 ohm mono or two 1000 X 1 at 2ohm....main reason for trade is that I can not afford to provide enough juice for these beasts!!!
i was gonna say all i've got for amps wouldn't be that fair of a trade but i can throw it out there. Zapco 350 and RE 35.1D.

adam

Hey,

See you're 3 boroughs away from me //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif.

So you interested in a Hifonics NX880 for that US 400X. Can power your entire system off it and it wont kill your eletrical system.

Think thats a pretty fair trade.....so let me know what you think?

Hey sorry....my computer has been f'd up lately. I tried to send you a couple of e-mails but i guess they didnt get through. About the amps, i have a friend here that wants the pair. So unless you want the pair i think i am going to sell them to him. Sorry for any inconvienence, but like i said before, i wanted to sell the pair together.

If you decide you want the pair in the next couple of days let me know and ill give them to you, since you originally wanted them first. If you really want them, buy the pair and then sell the other one to one of your buddies or something. I know they will sell.

Ok, ill buy the pair, really need somthing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Um, how will you give me your address? Try emailing me @ Woodmyster703@yahoo.com with your address and ill send out the 100...

Oh, do you have any pics? If so email them also, if not no biggy...

Ok, ill buy the pair, really need somthing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Um, how will you give me your address? Try emailing me @ Woodmyster703@yahoo.com with your address and ill send out the 100...
Oh, do you have any pics? If so email them also, if not no biggy...

OK sounds good. Ill get back at you tomorrow night with all the info.

the 2 autotek amps in my profile? they put out a little less then your looking for, but pretty close. they are rated at 75w x 2 @ 4 ohms and the sub amp is rated at 800w x 1 @ 2 ohms bridged (yes it can handle it). both amps match. pm/email me if interested.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.