New to Sound Systems

Participant count
  • Participant list

lrkenwood

Hey, I'm a Army soldier stationed in Germany at the moment and I've just purchased a 1995 Acura Integra. It currently has the stock sound system in it and I was really hoping to upgrade it.

I'll need to buy...

1. Deck w/ iPod connection (prefer non-aux)

2. Speaker upgrades

3. Amplifier

4. Small subwoofers (Pair of 10-12")

Now I'm not looking to have the latest and greatest but I would like to have a respectable sound system. I like to listen to A$AP Rocky, Waka Flame, and 2Chainz (Hard Rap) at really loud volumes so low's are a priority. I appreciate any tips and comments, remember this is my first time buying a sound system so I'm not sure of what all I need. THANKS!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.