New System! need replies please!

Participant count
  • Participant list

nedvedkornkid

LA
New System Help!!!

I am planning to get my system soon and i want to know if 2 12" alpine type r or 2 rockford punch hx2's subs can hit hard with a good amp.

can you guys please reply and tell me what amp to get with these 2 subs. they are 300 rms and 1000 watts max (alpine type r)

and the rockfords are 500 rms i think.

tell me the model number and name please.

also witch would hit harder 2 alpine type r's or fosgate punch hx2's. (12")

thanx.

You need to push a 1500 watt amp for your subs. Just be sure not to turn it up all the way. You'll fry your subs and your amp if you do that. I work for a car audio instalation company in Farmville VA and i just put a JL Audio amp in a cadilac w/ 2 type R subs... and it hit really well... just be sure that you have a good way to cool your amp if it gets too hot... which it will if you leave it on long enough... if you want to know more... write me back...

JBL JBL JBL lol.

try ther 1200.1 great amp, low price...

the punch' will liekly hit harder, but the Type R's will be MUCH cleaner with astiall fair amount of boom...]

i luv those type R's...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.