NEW SUNDOWN E-15 V3s

Participant count
  • Participant list
That's crazy as h***
SUNDOWN E
yeah I normally get out of cars at 145db or so at least stick my head out the window lol.. but he's right some other addictions are cheaper and take up less time., I've spent 5 hrs today on car audio between his truck and looking at amp online and here haven't done anything to my system but it's all I think about., paying bills, washing clothes, eating, yard work all get the way of my stereo time., it's a problem I won't lie..

Bro those shits got my head hurting I got them tuned today and boy those thing pound so hard he said I can go up to 34 without distortion. Those things made me lose my breath

SUNDOWN E

They pound 20 times harder then my old 12s in a bandpass box
SUNDOWN E
yeah wish I could hear it.. hope u happy with them long time but like kr said u eventually want more, bigger amp etc.. while u are happy with bass, good time to up grade your speakers or hu or get big 3 done or even run bigger wire to amp incase u do upgrade later

I'm thinking about getting the xs power big 3 upgrade kit
SUNDOWN E
it maybe fine just make sure it has a fuse with it.. like this one, also measure from alt to batt those kits with only 3ft pieces won't work on mine, kid that has truck I been telling u about bought 50ft 0ga and ran it everywhere for $50+ terminals and fuses.. CT Sounds 0 AWG ga Gauge Big 3 Complete Fused Blue Wire Wiring Kit | eBay links not working it's a 0ga ct sounds big 3 kit on ebay

I have 800 rms going to them and they pound!
JVC HU, Pioneer 8601, 2 sundown e 15 v3's 5.8 cf ad ported tuned at 34hz

In any event, I'm glad you're happy. It's a great feeling, some of us hit the point of tolerance with this addiction that it gets really expensive to recapture the thrill you have now.

In any event, I'm glad you're happy. It's a great feeling, some of us hit the point of tolerance with this addiction that it gets really expensive to recapture the thrill you have now.
yeah he and i traded at least 100 pm's and he asked about that box i ran #'s and it's looks like it's tuned no higher than 34hz after subs i was shocked and u never gonna get prefab with correct tuning with large ports and he didn't wanta wait to build one.. also he ordered those bstock v2 they sent the wrong ones, he sent 1 back they gave him 2 v3 refunded his $.. he has $173 in that whole deal, i'd be happy as H*ll too.... told him since he's happy, now is the time to upgrade wire big3 and hu before he starts wanting bigger amp..

Just a daily setup nothing special these are my first real subs and i bought them from Cab didn't really see anything wrong with them. Shoutout to owner of CAB and to boominggrandpa for helping me to get these.
2450dd47c246035161c6f4d57fbb3b10.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
what is that on the carpet? your dog puke?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.