New Sundown audio Scv-3000d

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bjiggster

Item(s) for Sale:

Got a new without box sundown scv-3000d mono ch amp for sale.. last one of 5 I just upgraded to ns1-v2s so no need for these. Amp has been installed only to test sub polarity and proper voltage. Great amp for few 12s.

Can't figure out how post pics so hit me up via text or email. 318-5 seven 2 45 five two

Bjiggster@gmail.com.. 600$ obo no bs offers

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Price:

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Pics or thread will get deleted. I use Imgur, just signed up, its free. Easy to use. No cost to you. No ads. No BS...

read the rules....need current pics with user name/date on it.

. Forgive me for not know how do all this.. I'm not a computer person by any means other than simple operation. Don't even twitter or Facebook. Let me know if this works. I'm trying figure out how to put user and date on them. Just got a iPad I'm working with.
f8oLJa

image.ibb.co/f5LBPF/IMG_0440.jpg

Hmm....I don't know coding but somehow it can be re-worked to show a pic instead of a link. But it shows that beautiful condition Sundown amp tho...

Yea it's 100% 10/10 cosmetically and operational. I though about keeping this one for some mid bass components but I've got 2 sundown 200/4 amps already running 6 sets of sundown 6.5 components and pair 6x9. Rather somebody get better use out of it for a fair price in the condition it's in. 99.9 flawless

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.