New Sub Time? Maybe

Participant count
  • Participant list

pwayzjellyroll
10+ year member

Master Debater
I currently have one 12" Diamond D6 off an alpine mrd.605. I drive a 93 plymouth laser, same body style as the eagle talons/eclipses of the same year. I mean I enjoy the quality of this sub immensely, it's nice but not as loud as I want always. I was wondering what some suggesitions are on a new setup. I'm interested in a few different combo's, possibly two 10's or two 12's. Or even one high quality 10 or 12. Something I can preferrably use on my current amp, but I am also willing to buy a different amp if it need be. Thanks.

You know what? Scratch that, I'm going to stick with my current sub. But onto my next question, who can I contact in regards to building a box for me? I have the plans, have had them for almost a year I just don't have the time/skills/tools required to build it.

You know what? Scratch that, I'm going to stick with my current sub. But onto my next question, who can I contact in regards to building a box for me? I have the plans, have had them for almost a year I just don't have the time/skills/tools required to build it.
depends on what kind of box you want. I do ported/ sealed but i don't cover them. I'm in ny so shipping shouldn't be terrible. I have pics of my work if you are interested. I don't build the best boxes as far as looks go but they are solid and perform well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.