New Stereo Integrity Mag Pricing Leaked!

just saw that, i'm definately buying a pair!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

These are D2...correct?
I thought these were gonna be way way out of range.

If I it works well in the 1.05cf sealed, I may just make the jump
nick told me it was in 1.2 cubes and was a bit larger than optimal, i cant wait to test one after how excited he was when he called me

wow thats almost half price of the old mags and thats shipped!..i think ill just wait for these badboys then...when will they annouce the release date..will there be a pre-order? with that price drop will the new mags compete with the old ones...are they only sq oriented or will they get loud also? i know its alot of questions but im pretty excited.. i wish they came in d4 so i can run a pair of 12's @ 1 ohm..

wow thats almost half price of the old mags and thats shipped!..i think ill just wait for these badboys then...when will they annouce the release date..will there be a pre-order? with that price drop will the new mags compete with the old ones...are they only sq oriented or will they get loud also? i know its alot of questions but im pretty excited..
alot of those details can be found in the ssa forum devoted to si, but i can answer them here too

release date is subject to change with the cosmetic changes nick wants to do.

Doubt there will be a preorder, as i havent heard anything about it , but who knows

new mags are a totally different driver than the old mags.. they have a very short coil and use xbl technology. They will no longer be able to "soak" up as much power as the old mag, but wont need it! they are made to be a kick ass sounding driver that uses a VERY small box and very small mounting depth

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.