New Spl Vehicle!!

Originally posted by ftgu If you bought a Dodge caravan, you could stay in street class & kick A$$. They have a stock 160-200a alternator.
what years have alts that big???!!! my mom has a 97...lol im gonna ask for it if the alt is that big... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Originally posted by nswartley what years have alts that big???!!! my mom has a 97...lol im gonna ask for it if the alt is that big... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
Probably the newer ones that come equiped with an amp amp and flip down screen.

- Steve

well it depends if he wants to put in 2 subs in there or 20 or w/e wouldnt make sense putting a shitload of money into a civic or something to fit 20 in there be better off getting a van or yukon or something on that order just my 2 cents

Originally posted by nswartley chevy astro //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif plenty of room for upgrade
ya, you could fit 20 subs in that if you wanna, there is gonna be pleanty of room for whatever you want.... those are normally cheap too. if you dont wanna use it for anything but spl competitions, the go witha big van...

Originally posted by kmu Get VW Golf.... I'll give you room for a 10 cf box and extras for amp rack, caps, batt, etc
dont get any gay ass car. if it was me and i was getting a car to impress people and a nice system in.... (depending on how much money you have) but i would get an old mustang or corvette stingray. the stingray might be too small, but your looking for small right?? the mustang would be a little bigger. both of these cars have KICK ASS looks, and would draw attention just from their looks. you would probabaly wanna spend a little on engine and such though...

couple questions- how many subs are you getting, what size? how many amps? how many cubic feet? how much are you gonna spend on car?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.