New Speakers for Hyundai Veloster

The upgraded sound system comes with the style package. So either way I will have the upgraded sound system.
Meh, when I looked online, style and tech were 2 different things. It was the tech that came with the fancy stereo, and other bits, for a wasted $2k

I think these days going with a "premium" technology package usually adds a bit more than navi. Expect better and more speakers, surround sound, etc. It depends on the make though.
More speakers yes, better speakers? No. Good install? Occasionally. Usually they throw a bunch of mediocre speakers in there and call it an upgrade and charge you $2k or more. When in reality, if you spent that dough on your own gear, you could have a mind-blowing system.

Being an owner of a Veloster, I would say that the stock stereo in the Sport is alright and the Dimension in the Tech is better, but still, nothing to write home about.

While I hope it won't be considered promoting a site, Veloster.org has images of stereo installs and other audio information that owners have posted when upgrading their Veloster.

You can also find me over there using the same name that I do here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.